Is someone hitting you, isolating you from family or friends, spending your money, or making you feel afraid in your own home? Do you need a safety plan, accompaniment to court, or help with an abusive situation? Are you 50 or older and a resident of Vermilion County? Our advocate may be able to help.

What We Do

Our advocate offers confidential assistance with safety planning, options counseling, help finding a safe place to live if desired, accompaniment to court hearings, help creating a plan for your safety, and more.

Who To Call

If you or someone you know may benefit from these services, call our CRIS End Abuse in Later Life Advocate at (217) 474-8720. This service is FREE and confidential.


The End Abuse in Later Life program serves Vermilion County residents who are 50 or older who need help with an abusive situation.