Senior Information Coach
Are you an enthusiastic person that enjoys working with the senior population and adults with disabilities? CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is hiring a full time Senior Information Coach for Champaign County.
- Initial contact for clients to assess their needs
- Making referrals for services
- Answer and process requests for information regarding services for the older populations, age 60 and over as well as individuals, age 18-59 that have a disability.
- Organize and prioritize caseload to meet required standards of the Older American’s Act and standards placed by ECIAAA
- Provide in-house, site and outreach activities including the completion of forms and follow-up on Social Security, Insurance, Circuit Breaker, Energy Assistance, Tax relief, action plan if applicable and ongoing assessment of client needs.
- Complete case notes and documentation on all clients.
- Experience in Social Work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Reliable transportation with insurance
If you have the above requirements, we want to talk to you. Benefits include earning 17 vacation and 6 sick paid days per year as well as 13 paid holidays. Salary will commensurate with experience. Your work schedule will be Monday – Friday with occasional weekend availability. Send resume’ to CRIS Healthy-Aging 1606 Willow View Road, Suite 1E, Urbana, IL 61802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org EOE
For a printable CRIS Healthy Aging Center Application: CLICK HERE
All candidates for a position with CRIS Healthy-Aging must undergo a criminal background check and a drug screening test to be considered for employment. CRIS Healthy-Aging Center and CRIS Rural Mass Transit are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resume to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 1606 Willow View Road, Suite 1E, Champaign, IL 61802 or submit resume to email@example.com