Case Manager – Bridge Care Transition Coach –
CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is seeking a Care Transition Coach for our Bridge Care Transition Program. The coach will provide case management services to patients discharged from an area hospital. Must be driven, caring, and empathetic.
- Work with the hospital case management to identify patients who are at high risk of being readmitted and serve as a liaison for patients as they transition from hospital to home. The Coach does not provide direct patient care or treatment.
- Assist with developing a personal health record, making/keeping doctor appointments, managing medications and identifying community resources.
- Home visits, data collection and follow up are essential duties. (Currently COVID-19 has limited direct patient contact).
- Commitment to the Coaching Model – Empowering the client rather than doing for them
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree required in Social Work or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Skills
- Valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation with vehicle insurance
- Knowledge of Champaign County community services needed.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and have ability to assess needs through nonverbal means, such as environment, body language, and appearance.
- Must pass background check and pass CRIS TB test within one month of employment
Benefits include 10 vacation days, 6 sick days and receive 14 paid holidays per year.
Please send resume to: Kims@agestrong.org or mail to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832. EOE
Money Management Coordinator
20 hours per week
The selected candidate will ideally have good math and computer skills, financial management experience and organizational skills. Responsibilities include working intensively with clients in Champaign and Vermilion Counties, home visits, recruiting and training volunteers. College coursework preferred. Rate of pay is $14.00/hour. Please send resume to: CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832.
For a printable CRIS Healthy Aging Center Application: CLICK HERE
All candidates for a position with CRIS Healthy-Aging must undergo a criminal background check and a drug screening test to be considered for employment. CRIS Healthy-Aging Center and CRIS Rural Mass Transit are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resume to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 1606 Willow View Road, Suite 1E, Champaign, IL 61802 or submit resume to email@example.com