Senior Information Coach
Are you an enthusiastic person that enjoys working with the senior population and adults with disabilities? CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is hiring a full time Senior Information Coach for Champaign County.
• Initial contact for clients to assess their needs
• Making referrals for services
• Answer and process requests for information regarding services for the older populations, age 60 and over as well as individuals, age 18-59 that have a disability.
• Organize and prioritize caseload to meet required standards of the Older American’s Act and standards placed by ECIAAA
• Provide in-house, site and outreach activities including the completion of forms and follow-up on Social Security, Insurance, Circuit Breaker, Energy Assistance, Tax relief, action plan if applicable and ongoing assessment of client needs.
• Complete case notes and documentation on all clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in social service field
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Computer skills
• Valid Driver’s license
• Reliable transportation with insurance
If you have the above requirements, we want to talk to you. Benefits include earning 17 vacation and 6 sick paid days per year as well as 13 paid holidays. Your work schedule will be Monday – Friday with occasional weekend availability. Send resume’ to CRIS Healthy-Aging 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832 or email email@example.com EOE
Bachelor Level Case Manager
CRIS Healthy-Aging Center
CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is seeking a Case Manager. Must be driven, caring, and empathetic.
- Provides the appropriate on-site/in-home assessments to determine the needs of the client.
- Develops a care plan for each client and arranges in-home services, adult day care services and other services needed to maintain client support.
- Provides program information to the client/family and acts as an advocate for the client.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required preferably Social Work or related field or LPN with 1 year case management experience
- Self-Starter & Organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Reliable transportation with vehicle insurance
Training will be provided.
The rate of pay is $16.50/hour. The hours are Monday through Friday ranging between 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. As a full time employee, you will earn 17 vacation days, 6 sick days and receive 14 paid holidays per year. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to CRIS Healthy–Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832. EOE
For a printable CRIS Healthy Aging Center Application: CLICK HERE
All candidates for a position with CRIS Healthy-Aging must undergo a criminal background check and a drug screening test to be considered for employment. CRIS Healthy-Aging Center and CRIS Rural Mass Transit are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resume to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 1606 Willow View Road, Suite 1E, Champaign, IL 61802 or submit resume to email@example.com