As a caregiver, your family and friends depend on you for your support. As rewarding as that is, sometimes it can be difficult. The Caregiver Advisor Program provides information and support services to help caregivers cope with their caregiving roles.
What We Do
- Information about available community services & resources
- Assistance in gaining access to community resources
- Support groups, education, and counseling for caregivers
- Respite care (temporary and intermittent relief) for the caregiver
- Supplemental Services to complement caregiver services (items such as Depends, emergency response system, medical equipment, etc.)
- Information about legal rights including visitation, guardianship, adoption, and formal caregiving relationships.