Case Manager—Care Transition Coach—Champaign County
Both Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is seeking a Care Transition Coach for our Bridge Care Transition Program. The coach will provide case management services to patients discharged from a Champaign County hospital. Must be driven, caring, and empathetic.
- Work with the hospital case management staff to identify patients who are at high risk of being readmitted and serve as a liaison for patients as they transition from hospital to home.
- Assist with developing a personal health record, making/keeping doctor appointments, managing medications, and identifying community resources.
- Home visits and follow-up are essential duties.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in social work or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
- Reliable transportation with vehicle insurance
- Knowledge of Champaign County community services needed.
The rate of pay is $14.50/hour. The hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Benefits include 17 vacation days and 6 sick days per year. Please e-mail resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832. EOE
The rate of pay is $14.50/hour. The hours are Monday through Friday either 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Please e-mail resumé to email@example.com or mail to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832. EOE
Adult Protective Services Caseworker
Are you a caring and compassionate individual who enjoys helping seniors? If so, we are looking for an Adult Protective Services Investigator/Case manager to provide seniors and adults with disabilities assistance, outreach, and case management services. Master’s degree (or a bachelor’s degree with 10 years experience) in social services, geriatrics, social work, health care administration, or criminal justice. Benefits include 23 paid vacation/sick days and 14 holidays. $19.50/hour. If you would like to start a rewarding career, send resumé to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Breakfast Cook (Part Time)
- 2 days a week.
- Early morning hours – 5:30a.m. – 10:00a.m.
- Must be able to cook breakfast items to order and assist in clean-up and kitchen closing.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation .
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Must pass background check prior to employment.
- Be able to pass Illinois Department of Public Health Food Service Certification Course and TB test within 90 days of employment.
Send resume to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832 or email to email@example.com . EOE
A criminal background check is required for all positions. CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resumé to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin St., Danville, IL 61832 or to firstname.lastname@example.org