CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is looking for a full time Nutrition Coordinator.
CRIS serves 360+ meals a day to seniors in Vermilion County. Do you love working with people? Are you detail oriented, organized and love paperwork? Recruiting volunteers? Dedicated team player? If so, CRIS is looking for you to join our team.
– Supervisory experience
– Knowledgeable in field of Nutrition
– Excellent communication skills
– Attended college
– Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
– Reliable transportation
– Valid Driver’s License
As a full time employee, you will earn 17 vacation and 6 sick days per year. Background check is required. Annual salary is $29, 120.00. EEOC
Adult Protective Services Investigator / Caseworker – Vermilion County
CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is seeking an Investigator / Caseworker for our Adult Protective Services Department. The caseworker will investigate allegations of elder abuse / neglect / exploitation in Vermilion County.
The ideal candidate has a deep sense of justice, gets a great deal of satisfaction from helping people, and can empathize with people who are victims of abuse.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Investigation: In this position, caseworker will perform elder abuse investigations under Adult Protective Services statutes. APS statutes cover adults 60+ as well as adults 18+ with disabilities.
– Casework: Work with the alleged victim to identify safety concerns and resources available to deal with the abuse.
– Documentation: Complete casework in a timely manner.
– Home visits: Visit clients in their homes for investigation and follow-up.
Qualifications & Skills:
– Prefer a master’s degree with at least 1 year experience; minimum bachelor’s degree with at least ten years of experience required in social work or related field.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, vehicle insurance.
– Knowledge of Vermilion County community services and resources.
The rate of pay commensurate with experience and education.
Benefits include earning 17 vacation days and 6 sick days per year.
Please send resume to: hr@AgeStrong.org or mail to CRIS Health-Aging Center, 309 North Franklin Street, Danville, Illinois 61832. EOE
A criminal background check is required for all positions. CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resumé to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin St., Danville, IL 61832 or to email@example.com