Bachelor Level Case Manager
CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is seeking a Bachelor Level Case Manager. The Case Manager will provide services to seniors in Vermilion and/or Champaign County. Must be driven, caring, and empathetic.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
– Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably social service, healthcare, criminal justice, or related field)
– Self-starter and organized
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent computer skills
– Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation with vehicle insurance
CRIS Healthy-Aging Center in Danville,IL helps seniors in Vermilion County stay healthy, safe, and independent in their homes. A large part of our mission involves meeting the nutritional needs of seniors, both at our meal sites and in seniors’ homes through the renowned Meals on Wheels program.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
– Social impact: Your work will impact our ability to serve seniors, the fastest growing population in Vermilion County.
– Great people: You’ll be working with a wonderful group of coworkers in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere.
– Benefits: You will earn 17 vacation days and 6 sick days per years.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N Franklin, Danville, IL 61832. Salary will commensurate with experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A criminal background check is required for all positions. CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resumé to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin St., Danville, IL 61832 or to email@example.com