Case Manager for Community Care Unit
You’re a master’s-level social worker who has a big heart and loves a challenge. You want your work to improve the lives of the people you serve. You’re a definite Type-A: Fast, organized, and motivated. You’re a great writer and have a healthy command of the English language. Oh, and you’re pretty good with technology. Most importantly, you have a soft spot for older adults.
CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is the most comprehensive senior services agency in the State of Illinois. We house nine different programs under our roof, all with the goal of keeping seniors in Vermilion County safe, healthy, and independent. CRIS is a great place to work – if you like a fast-paced environment where you’re surrounded by people who are compassionate, empathetic, kind, and serious about doing something worthwhile, you’ll fit right in at CRIS.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provides the appropriate on-site/in-home assessments to determine the needs of the client and the eligibility status.
- Develops a care plan for each client and arranges in-home services, adult day care services, and other services needed to maintain client support.
- Provides program information to the client/family and acts as an advocate for the client.
- This position is $19.50/hour.
- The hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. with once a month weekend on-call rotation.
- As a full time employee, you will earn 17 vacation days and 6 sick days per year.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Ready to apply?
Please send resume to: email@example.com or mail to CRIS Healthy–Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832. EOE
Nutrition Community Liaison
CRIS Healthy Aging Center is looking for a creative and open minded person who can meet deadlines in a fast paced environment for the Nutrition Community Liaison position. Ideal candidate will have strong communication, computer skills, and be a team player. Must be proficient in Excel. Candidate must be willing to travel to CRIS sites weekly and deliver home delivered meals. Rate of pay is $12.00. This is a full time position. Benefits include earning 17 vacation days and 6 sick days per year. Background check required. Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to CRIS Healthy Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL. EOE
Community Care Case Aide—Vermilion County
CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is accepting resumés for a full time case aide position to provide seniors with assistance, outreach, and case management services. This position will assist the Care Coordinators. Must be a caring, empathetic individual with a social service background. Excellent communication and writing skills, proficiency in Excel, and computer skills required. Reliable transportation a must. Pay is $12.00/hour. Full time employees earn 17 vacation days and 6 sick days per year. Please email resumé to email@example.com or mail to: CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832. EOE
Case Manager—Care Transition Coach—Champaign County
CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is seeking a Care Transition Coach for our Bridge Care Transition Program. The coach will provide case management services to patients discharged from a Champaign County hospital. Must be driven, caring, and empathetic.
- Work with the hospital case management staff to identify patients who are at high risk of being readmitted and serve as a liaison for patients as they transition from hospital to home.
- Assist with developing a personal health record, making/keeping doctor appointments, managing medications, and identifying community resources.
- Home visits and follow-up are essential duties.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in social work or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
- Reliable transportation with vehicle insurance
- Knowledge of Champaign County community services needed.
The rate of pay is $14.50/hour. The hours are Monday through Friday either 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Please e-mail resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin, Danville, IL 61832. EOE
A criminal background check is required for all positions. CRIS Healthy-Aging Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resumé to CRIS Healthy-Aging Center, 309 N. Franklin St., Danville, IL 61832 or to email@example.com